Friday, April 13, 2012

Refuting open promotion of Homosexuality by Express Tribune: Introduction

Late in 2011 few blogs in express tribunes appeared promoting Homosexuality. These articles raised some outdated arguments for justifying homosexuality and even suggested radical reinterpretation of Islamic to text to support their claims.
They claimed that this act happens frequently in Pakistan in some particular area. I know this act happen in our society behind close door and we have no problem with because that is between them and Allah. And it very different from what homosexuality is perceived in west. Here what is apparently and supposedly homosexuality is mostly because of desperation and trend of late marriages. That is why Prophet commanded us to hasten for marriage.
When these people openly start promoting this act and want social recognition then it is a big problem for Muslims. As in west and in many countries they have legalized Same Sex Marriages and relaxed right for homosexuals because of political pressures.
As being Muslim, dealing with Muslims and living in a Muslims majority society I will focus this issue from Orthodox Islamic point of view. I will be objectively handling the matter from both religious perspective and non-religious. I think this issue was needed be addressed as LBGT campaigns are corrupting the Muslims societies and even many people who don't lie in this category are showing sympathy towards them. I tried my best to be balanced and unbiased in the research. In the end the I also suggested solutions to Muslims who struggling with this. So read my research before labeling me Homophobic, Backward or against freedom.

I will discuss the following in the coming posts:

1 comment:

  1. Mureed please to doing hijrah to Word Press. It beings much easier for the eye.
    On the blog itself. Dealt with all the arguments perfectly. Please to continue.

    ReplyDelete